Forklift Operator Laval
Canadian company that has been providing transportation services for over 25 years. Today, ATS Healthcare is focused on delivering the products Canadians require for improved health and well-being. Whether shipping to a hospital, medical facility, pharmacy or residence, our temperature-controlled transpiration solutions ensure your time-definite shipments are delivered into the right hands.
Located in all major metropolitan cities across Canada, the family included over 600 employees that each plays a critical role in our vision of building enduring relationships, by delivering integrated solutions with passion and innovation!
Come join us in making a difference for Canadians coast-to-coast! we partner with the top manufacturers, producers and distributors of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, medical surgical products and equipment, OTC, natural health, and consumer health products.
We are a quality-driven organization that focuses on developing value to our clients and our client’s customers. We want our employees to succeed! If you are unsatisfied with the status quo and amazing at two-way communication, come be awesome with us! We are in the people business…
If you are an individual that is passionate, dedicated and thrives in a team-oriented atmosphere, apply today!
Location: Laval, QC
Type of Employment: Full-Time – Afternoon and Night shifts
What to Expect
- Ensure a forklift checklist has been completed at the beginning of the shift
- Stage freight in the correct order by postal code and/or city
- Prepare trucks before loading
- Load and offload any trailers in an orderly manner
- Report any accidents to supervisors immediately
- Cube or re-weigh any skids received
- Be careful while handling fragile items
- Any additional duties as required
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 6 months of forklift operating experience
- Minimum 1– 2 years’ experience of warehouse experience
- Good oral and written communication skills