BoxKnight Truck Driver
BoxKnight is hiring a Truck Driver to fulfil pallet pickups from our local retail partners. BoxKnight is a same day delivery startup based in Montreal, Quebec. The team is dynamic and the work is fast paced. There is plenty of opportunity to grow for applicants who work hard and show drive! Truck Driver shifts are 8 hours long and include between 4 to 6 full truck pickups and returns to our warehouse. Our Truck Driver will operate a 20 foot Box Truck provided by BoxKnight. Only Class 5 licence required.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities:
– Drive and operate trucks.
– Follow instructions; locate and read location instructions using application on your phone.
– Pre-inspect truck.
– Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and return them to our warehouse as instructed.
– Load and unload cargo.
– Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
– Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Work Hours & Benefits:
Work can be part time (minimum 3 shifts per week) or full time (5 shifts per
Monday to Friday:
There will be 2 paid orientation sessions, during which pickups will take place
with a supervisors.
Truck Driver Skills and Qualifications:
– Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge
– Pallet jack experience required
– Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly throughout day
– Able to pass random drug tests
– Clean driving record
– No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
– Listening and verbal communication skills
– Class 5 license
Education, Experience, and Age Requirements:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Class 5 license
– 21 years or older
– At least six months of OTR experience
To apply, email email@example.com. We are looking to hire two Truck
Drivers in the next 10 days. Join one of the fastest growing startups in the city,
gain experience, and grow in your role!